Friday, October 18, 2013

Meditation: Pizza Tonight

So today I decided to mow the lawn. It is getting late in the season and the leaves are dropping so I thought it would be a great thing to get done. I spend a few hours in the yard driving around in circles, unloading the clipping seemingly every 5 minutes. Needless to say that afterwards I was quite tired, especially after showering so I decided to show when I had finished. So I showered, dressed and laid on my bed. I hadn't meditated in a very long time so instead of trying to find something to watch on TV, I decided that I would meditate.


I have a very quiet mind, after years of meditating, to the point where a psychic told me that I shouldn't meditate anymore, just do yoga, but I decided I would try and see. After probably 5 minutes of counting with only a few random thoughts I heard my mom wanting to get pizza for dinner. To which I replied, just go somewhere good. Needless to say, my dad ended up going to the really good pizza place on the way home and we did indeed have pizza. So you tell me, is it possible to see the circumstancing around you when you are meditating? Can you see what will happen? I have seen both while meditating. And all I do is count, and each time a thought enters my mind, I start over again. Sometimes when I meditate I "fall asleep" which if you know about meditation, is a deep state of meditation which feels like you are sleeping. When I came too, the dog was waiting to go out.

I have decided that even though predictions and feelings may not be considered being clarvoyant, I want keep track of them in this blog so I have a record of what has happened. And typing is much faster then writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment