Thursday, August 1, 2013

Shooting Stars

Today I have been feeling a bit out of sorts. One of those days when you question your choices and where your life is going. Will I find love, you know, questioning whether you are on the right path or not. I had just done few tarot card readings online and was feeling a bit better about where life was heading so I turned off the computer to head up to bed. I decided to have a smoke so I headed outside.

While outside I looked up as usual to see if it was clear out and to look at the stars. It was pretty clear so I was looking up at the stars thinking about the tv show I saw earlier that day talking about the sizes of stars. That is when I asked if I could get a sign that I am on the right track as I stared up at the stairs. A moment later I saw what looked like a light that blinked once in the sky. I thought I might be imagining it because it was very bright. I stayed looking and saw it again. That is when I asked if I could get a third sign since odd numbers have always been a positive sign for me. A half a minute later I saw a shooting star in the same vicinity as the previous flashes. It was a brilliant flash with no question what it was. I made a wish and thanked whomever in my mind and went back in. 

This is not the first time that I had know that I would see a shooting star. No rhyme or reason and it is generally one one meteoroid rather than multiple like this time. I take them as a good omen and have found it amazing that I know when I will see one. Strangely, I am also looking right at them when they happen, which to me is no coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment