Saturday, May 18, 2013

Visitation: Grandfather

Normally paranormal things will happen to me when I am quite busy. This was an interesting story during finals. I was up building a model of a building i was designing upstairs without a TV or radio or anything on. I was very focused on what I was doing trying to get it done as quickly as possible. I heard what sounded like someone coming in and it almost sounded like someone was downstairs. I was thinking to myself, I wonder if that was Grampie. I heard in my head, "so why does it always have to be your other grandfather and not me in my head. I was a bit taken back and probably had a look on my face of complete confusion. So my grandfather that had died 15 years before. I then started to think of him for at least and hour or so, remembering the times that I had seen him. We were not close but I always had respect for him and wished that I could have known him better. He also died when I was on a term abroad in Europe so I have always had some mixed feelings about his passing. Definitely interesting for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment