Saturday, December 15, 2012

What is that Noise?

Today was quite a stressful day. I stayed up all night trying to finish up projects for my master's program and had to drive into Boston to drop off some materials for a design competition. Since I left to come back home during rush hour, it took me sometime to get home so I called my best friend. We hadn't really talked all that much because of finals. When I got home, it looked like my parents had already left to go over to a friend's house for dinner. I ended up coming in and playing with the dog while on the phone.

After a few minutes I kept hearing what sounded like a conversation or perhaps a TV on upstairs. At first I thought I was imagining it. Then I realized that I really was hearing something going on somewhere. I live in the woods, so generally when on hears talking, it usually isn't anyone on the street or anything. So while I was talking to my  friend I went upstairs and naturally, there was no one home. Throughout the evening I have been seeing what look like orbs out of the corner of my eye. I'm not sure whom might be visiting, I just wished they would say hello. That just said, one danced in front of my eyes just now, about a foot away from my face. Either I need to sleep (which I don't feel tired) or someone just tried to get my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment