Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Was it just me?

While at at friend's house on New Year's Eve I noticed a few things that were going on that didn't seem natural, rather paranormal. I was sitting on the couch and got a cool breeze and felt as if something came from behind me. I was in the living room with my back about 7 feet from a slider out to the deck. The door wasn't open and I was alone in the room so it is unlikely that it was a draft. It caught my attention and I believe that it was something come in to me. For the rest of the night I would either feel something behind me or see something out of the corner of my eye.

I asked a friend that was also there if he noticed anything and he said he did keep seeing things our of the corner of his eye too. I pretty much stayed put and he kept wondering around so I guess it was good to know that it wasn't just me. I felt as if it was a member of someone's family that was there. A deceased family member of a friend. I didn't bring it up so I am uncertain if there was anyone in particular that it might have been. I didn't feel threatened but I thought I should write about it anyway since something definitely happened, though quite subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment