Saturday, July 27, 2013

Who was that? - A disembodied voice

I just got in from taking the dog outside and I could have sworn I heard someone say something. I take out the dog between 11 and 11:30pm every night but this time it was a little odd. I was trying to get the dog to come to me and I heard someone say the dogs name. I went inside and asked my dad if he had said the dog's name out the window, he said he hadn't. I am pretty sure I heard someone say "Molly" a minute after I said Molly, or at least something with about the same intonation. I suppose you might suggest that it might have been a neighbor or something. We live quite far away from our neighbors and if they did say Molly, they would have had to yell it, which would have echoed. The majority of our neighbors also have younger children so they are generally in bed waaay before I was outside. Plus, the voice seemed like the voice came from somewhere right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment