Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paranormal: "There is Something Coming..."

Dramatization
Late one night, probably around 3 or 4 on a December morning during finals, I went outside for a short break and a smoke. It was cold, no snow and fairly dark with the only illumination coming from the street light off in the distance. I had no idea something bizarre was in store for me that night.


I stepped outside, lit my cigarette, and walked to the end of the driveway where you have a clear view of your surroundings and the road. When I got to the end of the driveway I started to spin around in circles saying out loud "something's coming, something's coming," again and again. Being overly tired I finally realized what I was doing and stopped myself from spinning. A split second later I looked up toward the road and saw an apparition form from nothing, walk a step or two down the road, turned its head toward me, visually acknowledging my presence (see pic). It walked a few more steps then disappeared into the darkness. I then felt its energy shoot down the driveway right in front of me and stopped on the other side of me. The sounds of footsteps on the leaves next to me verified its new location and sent me straight up the stairs onto the deck where I tried to understand what had just happened!

The Follow-Up Visitation

I was so startled by the experience that I didn't know what to make of it at the time. I didn't think that I would get a follow-up visitation from the same spirit. I do yoga and meditate nearly everyday. So a couple days later I was working on a different final and when I went to breath during meditation (the first breath) I got a flash visitation in my head of the person I saw on the road. He was leaning in, showing me that he was hurt badly on the left side of the head and the impression I got from him was that he was in a motorcycle accident. Strange, yes, but it continues.

Later when I had more time to think about the experiences, I remembered that a local firefighter told me during a non-related interview for school, that there was a really bad motorcycle accident down the street from where I live. Which helps explain the feeling I've had for years, that there was someone's spirit that wonders up and down the road, lost. Upon remembering that there was a death due to a motorcycle accident adds some validity to my experiences/perceptions of the spiritual realm in which I live. A web search found no such accident, since it occurred sometime before 1988, long before the internet. I plan on e-mailing the firefighter for more information or going too the library to do some research. The spirit did tell me his name was Scott during his last visitation. So are these simple delusions or higher awareness? I will update this post once I get a chance to do more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment