Sunday, May 19, 2013


I was over at a friend's house, visiting with friends I hadn't seen in quite a long time. For me it was a good yet a bit stressful once the drunks decided to play with fireworks. Especially in a small clearing surrounding with quite a few tall trees. By the time I had a strange paranormal experience, most everyone had left and we were hanging out with the homeowners boyfriend outside by the fireplace thingy. He decided to put in all of the spend fireworks, which as most people realize, isn't too smart of an idea. Within a few seconds I got touched over my face to the point where I flinched. It was like a finger running over my face, from over one eyes, across the bridge of nose onto my cheek. I took that as a hint that it was indeed time to go. I rarely get touched and when I felt that finger go across my face, I knew it was time to go. I have no idea if he blew himself up or not, but a sign is a sign in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment