Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fleeing Energy

So this morning I was on the couch working on a portfolio for school. When I got up, there was a huge cracking of the house, not exactly where I was but close, much like if you run across the room, it was like something bolted out of the doorway when I stood up. I saw something out of the corner of the eye, what, I couldn't tell you, movement to say the least. When I looked, I saw the table cloth on the table waiver like it was in a breeze, yet all the windows were closed and it stopped almost immediately. Very strange experience. I have lived here for most of my life I can I can honestly say that whatever happened was not normal in the slightest. It felt like an energy fleeing, once I got up to go to the bathroom. I stop and wait and nothing else happened, well other than the goose bumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment